Senior Audit Manager - Market Risk
We are currently working on behalf of a prominent Financial Services organisation based in the City with an opportunity for a Market Risk Auditor.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Manger/ AVP to take the step up to VP/SAM and lead projects.
- Lead and execute Market Risk Audit assignments.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders and within the audit team
- Review and escalation of audit issues to business leaders
- 5-8 years' experience in either 2nd or 3rd line functions with strong market risk exposure.
- Operating at AVP or Manager level and looking to take the step up to Senior Audit Manager
- Experience of delivering audit projects on time and budget.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)