Our client is one of the worlds leading banking groups, with a truly global presence. As a result of growth they have a number of opportunities for talented financial crime professionals within their Sanctions team.
The Sanctions model validation team play a critical role in the client on boarding sanctions screening process. Their role is to undertake detailed technical reviews of the Sanctions Screening system to ensure the processes are working as they should and data is accurate.
This involves end to end testing of systems and data feeds from source right through to the front end alerts.
- You will be a financial crime compliance professional with a focus on financial crime technology.
- You will have circa 3 years experience of working with financial crime systems, covering any or all of: implementation, enhancement and UAT
- Good understanding of AML and sanctions
- Good knowledge of relevant sanction business controls
- This could have been gained either within IT audit or a similar financial
- Ideally good knowledge of Corporate Banking products
The company offer an exceptional working environment, clear leadership and great opportunities for progression.