On Target Earnings of £80,000 FTE
The main purpose of the role is to attract and curate top talent for governance jobs (Internal Audit, Risk, Compliance and Financial Crime for leading FS firms.
Your mission will be to become a Talent Magnet and Curator.
The role will involve:
- Writing high quality adverts and email campaigns, designed to grab attention and generate candidates from job boards, the website and social media.
- Screening the response to identify high quality and relevant candidates.
- Approaching candidates by phone to qualify suitability and interests
- Matching candidates to potential opportunities
- Curate candidate information on the CRM
- Generate candidates through referral
- Scheduling interviews
- Ad hoc admin
- An experienced and successful FS Recruitment or Resourcing professional.
- Significant knowledge of the FS industry.
- Proven track record of effective use of social media and advertising for recruitment
- Strong intellect, coupled with highly effective listening and questioning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Resourceful - able to overcome challenges and objections
- Self-motivated - able to work wholly autonomously
- Strong IT skills
- Comfortable talking to people on the phone.
- Able to commit to working 20 hours per week