Principal IT Auditor
Our client is a leading Asset Management firm, who has a great opportunity to join their IT audit team in London.
- You will advise senior stakeholders the effectiveness of the IT systems, process and controls and identify any potential risks and the impact of any risks and assess how to overcome them.
- Plan and execute IT and integrated audits
- Maintain strong relationships with the business and key stakeholders
- Serve as a IT advisor for non-IT led audits and identify and execute IT controls within business audits
- Experience of leading end of end IT audits - across applications or infrastructure (or both).
- Currently working in IT risk or IT Audit in a Financial Services or Consultancy firm.
- Able to take ownership ad responsibility of agreed targets and deliver on commitments
- CISA / CISSP would be advantageous but is not essential.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)