Our client is a highly respected and prominent Investment Manager with offices in multiple countries, currently has an opportunity for an individual to join a fantastic team and working environment.
- Play a key role in providing audit coverage of the underlying funds and investments.
- Identify any risks or control weaknesses and suggest improvements to senior management.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve business processes and controls with stakeholders.
- Work with other teams and gain exposure to multiples risk types across the business.
- 4+ years experience of internal or external Financial Services Audit experience.
- Ideally experience of auditing Traditional or Alternative Investments or trading/dealing audit experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience of effectively interacting with Senior Stakeholders
- An Audit or accountancy qualification would be advantageous
- A flexible and committed team player
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)