Portfolio Lead, IT Audit
As a result of continued and exciting growth, this leading global Financial Services company with an instantly recognisable brand, have a great opportunity for an established IT Auditor to take responsibility for defining the technology audit plan and leading the team to deliver it.
You will manage the relationships with the technology leadership team, covering a broad range of topics including: Applications, Infrastructure, Resilience, Cyber, Change and Cloud.
It offers significant scope for career development, great WLB and excellent rewards.
- A highly established IT Auditor with experience of application, infrastructure and change audit.
- Significant experience of leading IT audits from end to end with the ability to work autonomously and hit the ground running.
- A track record of success within major Financial Services companies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence effectively at senior level.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in working for a brand with instant kudos, are looking for a role with significant autonomy and believe you have the skills to enhance stakeholder relationships, then please get in touch today for more information. This could be a brilliant next step in your career!
Unfortunately, our client is unable to sponsor, so you must be eligible to work in the UK.