Operational Risk Manager – Investment Management
Our client is a leading investment manager. They have an excellent opportunity for an Operational Risk Manager to become a senior person in the team, supporting the Operational Risk Management framework and providing assurance that Operational Risk are being managed effectively.
- Lead the delivery of operational risk “deep dive” reviews to provide targeted assurance around the operational risks and controls
- Work with the team to run the scenario analysis process
- Engage with teams across the business to provide consistent, risk-based review and challenge of RCSA’s
- Provide 2nd line oversight of third-party relationships and business projects
- Deliver general and targeted training to the business to enhance the understanding and ownership of operational risk within the 1st line
- Develop and cultivate strong working relationships with 1st line team leads across the business.
- c10 years’ experience working in the financial services industry
- Working knowledge of best practice operational risk management tools and techniques
- Good familiarity with regulatory requirements and expectations in relation to operational Risk management, third-party risk management, and operational resilience
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers across the 3 lines of defence.