Markets Audit (AVP)
Our client, a high-profile Investment Bank, has an exciting opportunity to join their markets audit team in London.
This is a fantastic chance for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
Operating at AVP level, you will work on an extensive portfolio of audits with valuable exposure to: either Equities or Fixed Income audits, working closely with others areas of Internal Audit within the bank.
You will be part of a high calibre team offering you the opportunity to learn and develop your experience as you work alongside highly experienced colleagues in a people focussed and supportive environment.
If you are:
- Currently working in product control or another front office control function and looking for a change
- Currently work in the Internal Audit function of an investment bank with 3 - 6 years of risk and control related experience
- A recently qualified accountant with 3 - 6 years of internal or external audit experience
- Ambitious, with strong stakeholder relationship skills
- Have a good understanding of front office risk and control
- Seeking a rewarding career with a great learning opportunity, then this could be a perfect opportunity for you. Please get in touch today
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)