Manager Data Analytics
Our client is a leading and high-profile financial services organisation with an instantly recognisable brand. They currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced data analyst, to join their internal audit data analytics team.
- This is a fantastic opportunity where your work will really make a difference, helping to protect vulnerable customers, identifying potential fraud and protecting the business.
- Develop the provision of data analytics to support the delivery of the annual audit plan.
- Design, develop and deliver computer-assisted audit techniques (CAATs) and data analytics in an internal audit context.
- Identify opportunities for data analytics and then support the development and delivery of those analytics.
- Develop tools to support data analytics.
- Support and train internal audit colleagues to learning how to use data analytics.
- 4+ years data analytics/science experience.
- Proficient in developing and running any or all of SQL or R or Python or VBA scripts.
- Understand how data analytics can be used to provide business insights.
- Ability to articulate and transform business requirements into technical specifications
- Strong Stakeholder experience
- Ideally you will have experience in a financial or professional services environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to develop their use of data analytics in a cutting edge team. If it sounds good, please get in touch today for more details!