IT Audit Senior Manager (VP)
Our client is a highly profile Financial Services Group based in the City. They currently have a great opportunity for an IT Auditor to join their Technology audit team.
They are an exciting firm, going through a significant period of growth and change, with a reputation for providing an excellent environment for their people to flourish and grow.
- Lead audits across IT applications with a particular focus on Financial Crime and Compliance Technology.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Make a difference to an organisation and a key point in its development and growth.
- Guide and mentor more junior members of the team
- Significant experience of auditing Technology applications within a Bank
- Ideally some experience of auditing Financial Crime or Compliance Technology
- Strong stakeholder sand leadership skills.
- Ideally a relevant professional audit qualification
If that sounds of interest, please get in touch today.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)