IT Audit Manager (VP)
As a result of continued growth and business confidence this leading global Financial Services company with an instantly recognisable brand have a great opportunity for a Senior IT Audit Manager to join their Audit team.
You will be leading audit assignments over a broad range of topics, Infrastructure, Applications, Cyber, Change, 3 rd Party as well as Cloud and have responsibility for managing relationships with the most senior stakeholders.
Huge scope for career development as you will be given the opportunity to work closely with key senior stakeholders.
- A highly established IT Auditor with experience of both application and infrastructure audit.
- Significant experience of leading IT audits from end to end with the ability to work autonomously and hit the ground running.
- A track record of success within major Financial Services companies.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Unfortunately, our client is unable to sponsor, so you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in working for a brand with instant kudos, are looking for a role with significant autonomy and believe you have the skills to enhance stakeholder relationships, then please get in touch today for more information. This could be a brilliant next step in your career!