IT Audit Manager (VP)
Our client is a globally recognised financial services organisation with an excellent reputation. They currently have an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take on more responsibility and join their growing Internal Audit department. You will benefit from great career development within a supportive company that has a fantastic culture and reputation for environment and reward.
- You will have a significant amount of autonomy while leading end to end audits across IT Infrastructure, Applications and Change.
- Have the opportunity to provide input to annual audit planning.
- You will gain lots of exposure to and manage relationships with very senior stakeholders.
- Mentor more junior members of the team.
- You will currently have 7+ years combined experience of IT Audit/IT Risk (can include IT experience)
- In a major FS, Technology, Consultancy or other major corporate.
- Either at Senior Manager or Manager/AVP level looking for a step up.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex issues to senior stakeholders
- Ideally CISA / CISSP qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- If you are ambitious and want to get more exposure to senior stakeholders, then please get in touch today for more details!
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)