- Get involved in various aspects of the audit lifecycle as required, from scoping through performance reviews and reporting.
- Deliver components of the IT audit program, identifying key risks to management.
- Provide IT Audit skills in integrated audits working closely with business audit colleagues
- Good understanding of IT risk and control
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- CISA/CISM qualified (or studying towards)
- Working at Manager or AVP level within IT Audit or IT Risk for a leadign firm.
This is an excellent opportunity either for an individual looking to make their 1st move out of Practice into a top firm, or for someone working within another leading firm looking to join a world class IT audit team.
If that sounds like you, please get in touch today.