IT Audit Manager, Cloud and Cyber
Our client is a prestigious financial services group who put people are at the heart of everything they do and provide the opportunity to work with a diverse group of dynamic and ambitious professionals, in an environment that nutures talent and ideas.
They offer hybrid and flexible working, a competitive salary and excellent benefits and a good bonus.
- You will gain exposure to delivering a diverse range of technology audits with a focus on Cyber and Cloud audits.
- Assisting with the management of relationships with key stakeholders by ensuring the technology risks associated with latest business plans are fully considered.
- Provide independent opinion and assurance on the strength of the control framework and the effectiveness of business risk management.
- You will benefit from great career development within a supportive company that has a fantastic culture in a role allowing you to engage with senior technology leaders and make a difference.
- You will also have the opportunity to play a part in the development and implementation of their use of data analytics.
- You will have 3+ years IT Audit/IT Risk experience
- You will either be working in the IT Audit/IT Risk function of a Financial Services firm or a major Consultancy.
- Ideally CISA qualified or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are ambitious and enjoy working as part of a team then please get in touch today!