IT Audit Manager
Our client is one of the UK's most recognised Financial Services brands powered by cutting edge technology. They currently have an opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor to join the IT Audit team to contribute to projects, predominately across their IT infrastructure with coverage of things such as Cloud and Digital Security, Network Security and IT General Controls.
- You will support the Senior Audit Manager in the delivery of the full audit lifecycle, from scoping and planning through, execution and reporting.
- Delivering components of the audit program, identifying risks to management.
- Provide quality technology support in integrated audits working closely with business audit colleagues.
- Great scope for further career progression.
- Significant experience of IT Audit within a leading commercial or financial business.
- Experience of and demonstrable interest in auditing IT Infrastructure.
- Experience of auditing some or all of: IT Applications, cloud, digital and/or network security Audits.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Ideally CISA/QICA/CeGeit qualified (or studying towards)
- Working at Associate or Audit Manager (AVP) level)
- This is an excellent opportunity either for an individual looking to make their 1st move out of Practice, or someone working within another major firm looking to join a world class business.
Hybridge is a high quality, boutique recruitment business with significant expertise and presence in Financial Services recruitment, specialising in: Compliance, Internal Audit and Finance. Our specialist teams work in partnership with a select group of leading financial services firms to identify high calibre talent and how best to use it. What sets Hybridge apart is its focus on delivering a quality service, tailored specifically to support each individual in achieving their ambitions and each company in achieving their people goals.
Our website provides free access to a virtual career coaching platform where you can: assess your progress, reflect, plan and achieve your goals.
We are passionate about building long term relationships with both clients and candidates by consistently adding value through; professional dedication, expertise and integrity.