IT Audit Manager - AVP
Our client is one of the UK's most recognised Financial Services brands powered by cutting edge technology. They currently have an opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor to join the IT Audit team to contribute to projects, predominately across their IT infrastructure with coverage of things such as Cloud. Data Centres, Operating Systems and Network Security.
- You will support the Senior Audit Manager in the delivery of the full audit lifecycle, from scoping and planning through, execution and reporting.
- Delivering components of the audit program, identifying risks to management.
- Provide quality technology support in integrated audits working closely with business audit colleagues.
- Great scope for further career progression.
- IT Audit experience within a leading commercial or financial business.
- Experience of and demonstrable interest in IT Infrastructure.
- Experience of auditing some of: cloud, network security, operating systems, database design, firewalls, MS Azure, data centres or BCP.
- Degree educated
- Ideally CISA/QICA/CeGeit qualified (or studying towards)
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)