Our client is one of the world's largest Asset Managers, offering strong development opportunities, a good work life balance and clear career progression.
- You will support the Senior Audit Manager in the delivery of the full audit lifecycle, from scoping and planning through to execution and reporting.
- Delivering components of the audit program, across: IT applications, cloud, IT infrastructure, digital and change, identifying risks to management.
- Provide technological support in integrated audits, working closely with the business audit colleagues.
- Great scope for further career progression
- Experience of auditing IT Risk, for example: Cloud, Digital and / or Network Security, Cyber Security, Data Protection and Confidentiality
- Ideally CISA / CISSP Qualified
- Have between 3-6 years IT Audit experience
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)