Our client is a leading global Investment bank who has an opportunity for an IT Applications Auditor to join their IT Audit team.
You will be responsible for various aspects of the audit lifecycle as required, from scoping through performance reviews and reporting.
- Conduct technology application reviews and audits
- Review and assess IT general controls and application controls
- Delivering components of the audit program, identifying risks to management
- An experienced IT Auditor with experience of Finance, Risk or Treasury Applications Audits
- Experience of either a leading Commercial or FS business
- Ideally CISA / CISSP qualified
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry / regulatory developments
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)