An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global financial services group with a strong presence in the Investment Management sector. They are looking for an Internal Auditor to join their business audit team. The role sits in their group wide Internal Audit Function a represent the unique opportunity to develop subject matter expertise as well as gain broad exposure to Group activities.
- Using your range of audit skills you will be responsible for leading considerable elements of audit engagements and will also face off to number of leading business heads.
- A high level of organisation and the ability to multi- task will be key as, you will have responsibility for planning one or more audit assignments simultaneously.
- You will devise and review testing programmes and perform testing in the business as required.
- You will be able to develop new skills and knowledge while working as part of a high calibre team to ensure that the business’s risk management, control and governance are of the highest order.
- The team is not only high calibre it’s also supportive and team orientated, so you will have the opportunity to learn from some very experienced and helpful colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are likely to have between 5 and 7 years experience gained either in a financial services firm, or in the Big 4.
- You will have a detailed understanding of risks associated with an Investment Manager.
- Demonstrate the ability to Serve as a technical advisor and role model for any Junior Auditors on an assignment.
- Will either currently be pursuing a career in internal audit, or will be working within another risk or control function.
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or internal auditor or equivalent and will be educated to degree level.