Internal Audit Professional Practices
Are you looking to gain unique learning opportunities?
If you are an experienced Internal Auditor with a real passion for delivering excellence in Internal Audit, then this could be a fantastic next step in your career.
We are currently working with a global FS group at an important time in their journey as they develop their Professional Practices function.
You will work closely with the Global Head of Professional Practices to refine their Internal Audit Methodology, undertake Audit QA, deliver high-quality reporting and MI for key Group Internal Audit Leadership and the audit committee, train Internal Auditors and lead on the implementation of new Internal Audit software.
This position offers exposure to Audit Leadership across multiple areas and locations and therefore offers great scope for career development.
- An experienced Internal Auditor operating at Manager level or equivalent.
- Experience either in audit delivery, or in Professional Practices or QA.
- Interest in Internal Audit Methodology & Standards
- Awareness of the Internal Audit Code
What you'll get:
- Work with a great leader who will support and encourage your development
- Excellent environment and work life balance.
- Opportunity to bring your ideas, make a real difference and make your mark.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)