2018 looks like being full of opportunity for Asset Management Auditors. One such opportunity is with an International Asset Manager based in the City. They have a great team and offer a great environment with good work life balance, offer good opportunities for progression, provide fantastic training and development and a very competitive package.
- Provide audit coverage of the underlying Investment activities of the firm.
- Broad variety of risks to be covered across all asset classes working with Fund and Relationship Mangers, Dealers, Pricing and Investment Risk.
- Interaction with key stakeholders across the business
- Identify any risks, or control weaknesses or issues and suggest improvements to Senior Management
- 3 - 6 years Financial Services External or Internal Audit experience.
- Ideally some exposure to (or understanding of) Asset Management or Hedge Funds, or exposure to sell side trading products (either Equity or FICC).
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders.
- An audit or accountancy qualification would be advantageous.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)
We currently have opportunities with 7 leading Asset Managers - so please get in touch today.