Head of Technology Audit
Our client is a highly regarded Financial Services Group based in London. They currently have a great opportunity to define and deliver the audit plan Technology and Change.
They are an exciting firm, going through a significant period of growth and change, with a reputation for providing an excellent environment for their people to flourish and grow.
- Define and deliver the audit portfolio covering the technology risk across; Infrastructure, Cyber, Applications, IT GC and Change.
- Define and maintain the risk universe and conduct the Risk assessment
- Lead the team to deliver the audit plan.
- Manage relationships with very senior stakeholders and manage relationships with the relevant regulators.
- Contribute to the on-going development of the audit methodology.
- Make a difference to an organisation and a key point in its development and growth
- Significant experience of Technology and Change audit within a major financial institution.
- Operating at Director level with significant leadership experience.
- Strong stakeholder and people management skills.
- A relevant professional audit qualification.
- Strong regulatory awareness.
If that sounds of interest, please get in touch today.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)