Head of Technology and Change Audit
Our client is a leading global Investment Bank based in London. They are an exciting firm, going through a period of rapid growth and change, with a reputation for providing an excellent environment for their people to flourish and grow and competitive bonus and benefits.
They currently have a great opportunity for an established Technology Audit Director to take full responsibility for Technology and Change Audit in EMEA.
- Define and deliver the audit plan covering technology risk across; Applications, Infrastructure, Cyber, Applications and Change.
- Lead and develop a significant team to deliver the audit plan.
- Manage relationships with the most senior stakeholders and manage relationships with the relevant regulators.
- Update the risk universe and conduct the Risk Assessment process
- Make contribution across the department and organisation as a member of the Audit Senior Leadership Team
- Contribute to the on-going development of the audit methodology.
- Make a difference to an organisation and a key time in its development and growth.
- Significant experience of Technology and Change audit within a major investment bank.
- Operating at Director level with significant leadership experience.
- Strong stakeholder and people management skills.
- A relevant professional audit qualification.
- Strong regulatory awareness.
If that sounds of interest, please get in touch today.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)