Are you looking for an opportunity to really make a difference? With high visibility and the opportunity to influence senior stakeholders? Our client, a leading UK Challenger Bank, has a great opportunity for an experienced Internal Auditor to define and deliver the Operations and Technology audit plan. They have an excellent reputation for providing an inclusive working environment and excellent opportunities for progression and development.
- Define the risk universe and the audit plan for operations and technology.
- Manage relationships with internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Contribute to the on-going development of the audit methodology.
- Make a difference to an organisation going through consistent and rapid growth
- Operating at SAM, VP or Director level in a major financial services firm.
- Significant experience of leading audits across any combination of Operations and/or Technology audit.
- Strong stakeholder and people management skills.
- A relevant professional audit qualification.
If that sounds of interest, please get in touch today.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)