Head of Audit, Investment Management
Our client is a highly regarded boutique investment management firm. They currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Internal Auditor to establish a new Internal Audit function, initially on a stand-alone basis, managing co-source as required.
They are an exciting firm, going through a significant period of growth and change, with a reputation for providing an excellent environment for their people to flourish and grow.
- Support the ongoing development of the Internal Audit framework and methodology
- Prepare Management Information for the Audit Committee and Group Executive Committee.
- Attend the Group Risk Management and Audit Committee
- Lead the annual planning process, agree the final plan with the co-source provider and present the final plan to Audit Committee.
- Proactively engage with business and support functions to ensure the audit plan remains current and is an accurate reflection of organisational structure and inherent and residual risk and control environment.
- Identify new and emerging risks and assess their impact on the audit plan and priorities.
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with business line and board level executive.
- Actively manage relationships in the business and second line functions to promote the continuous improvement of systems and controls.
- Manage the co-source provider and ensure that reviews and reports are delivered in a timely manner and are of the expected quality
- An experienced Internal Auditor with significant experience performing complex professional audit work in an investment management or similar environment
- Ability to work independently to accomplish technical, complex, time-sensitive internal audit projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and manage complex auditing projects and activities; design, implement, and monitor internal audit programs, systems, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the business and senior management
If you like the idea of running your own shop, please get in touch today.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)