Head of Audit, Global Financial Crime Technology
Our client is a highly profile Financial Services Group based in the City. They currently have a great opportunity for an IT Audit Director to lead a global team with responsibility for providing oversight of Financial Crime and other Compliance Technology.
They are an exciting firm, going through a significant period of growth and change, with a reputation for providing an excellent environment for their people to flourish and grow.
- Lead a global team to deliver the audit portfolio covering Financial Crime and Compliance Technology risks.
- Work with the Audit leadership to define the risk universe and to define the audit plan.
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders and gain exposure to the Regulators.
- Make a difference to an organisation and a key point in its development and growth
- Operating at Director level in a major financial institution.
- Significant experience of auditing Financial Crime and Compliance Technology
- Strong stakeholder sand leadership skills.
- A relevant professional audit qualification
If that sounds of interest, please get in touch today.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)