Our client is an instantly recognisable Financial Services Firm with a highly regarded and effective Audit function and operations across: Banking, Wealth, Asset management and Insurance.
- They currently have an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious SAM/VP looking to step up to Director level taking direct line management responsibility for a small team and for delivering a portfolio of audits.
- This is a pretty unique team, offering exposure right across the business.
- As a result you will have responsibility for delivering a portfolio of audits across a huge range of subjects.
- Indicatively this could include: trading desks, capital and liquidity, credit, market, operational or reputational risk, finance, treasury, tax, regulation, strategic change and even special projects in HR or Legal.
- An experienced Auditor, with an accountancy qualification, currently operating at SAM/VP or Director either in the Big4 looking to move to Industry, or with a major Financial Services Firm.
- Significant track record of leading teams to deliver end to end audit assignments on time and on budget.
- Essentially, at some point, you will have done finance audit, but given the diversity of the portfolio, you will also have had exposure to a variety of business lines and their associated risks and support functions.
- Ideally you will have had expossure to at least two of: Investment Banking/Broker Dealing, Asset Management or Insurance.
- Ideally your coverage will include a number of the following areas: finance, treasury, tax, trading/dealing, market risk, credit risk, operational risk, liquidity and capital, investment risk, regulatory audits, compliance and HR.
- While there is no need to had exposure to all of the above, what is essential is that you can demonstrate that you are adept at very quickly getting up to speed with highly technical topics.
- Highly credible and effective with stakeholders, able to rapidly engage and build trust an buy-in.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)