Head of Audit
We are currently working with a market leading firm who have an excellent opportunity for a Head of Audit, based in London.
- Define and deliver the audit plan on time and to agreed budgets for the Region.
- Lead and develop a team of 8 - 10 individuals in all matters regarding the management, development, performance management and training.
- Manage the audit relationship with senior stakeholders and ExCo.
- Influence stakeholders to embed risk management and control into strategic decision making.
- Gathers stakeholder intelligence, contributes to the audit opinion process and concluding on the risk profile of the Group & EMEA businesses.
- Central to the provision of content and context for audit committee reporting, relevant executive committees, risk committees and other forums as required.
- You will be an audit leader in a major financial services firm.
- Ideally with either Asset Management or some Capital Markets exposure.
- Currently operating at Director or SVP level.
- An experienced line manager able to demonstrate coaching, mentoring and team development skills/experience.
- Will most likely have an Accountancy or Internal Audit qualification.
- This would be an excellent career move, working for a great boss in a leading firm.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)