Global Head of Model Risk Audit
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a highly regarded Bank for an established Director to lead the Model Risk Audit team globally for a major Banking group.
This highly quantitative team is responsible for the assessment of model robustness, performance, development, implementation and usage across business lines, and providing quantitative support for the assessment of model design, validation and related processes and to be the face of Model Risk all internal and external stakeholders.
Leading a team of 12 this is a really great opportunity for a leader looking to support and develop the team and manage relationships with very senior stakeholders right across the business.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience auditing Model Risk in a major financial services institution
- Will most likely have qualification (PHD) in a Quantitative discipline
- Able to demonstrate coaching, mentoring, team development skills/experience
- Should have extensive experience interacting with regulators
- Able to translate complex quantitative findings and present to a non-technical forum/audience
- Command over a wide range of analytical tools, techniques, regulations & models
- Able to produce detailed reports using concise language to explain technical issues
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)