Great opportunity for a front Office Control Manager to support the front office of a leading Capital Markets business.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with the MD's and their COOs to establish, maintain and evidence a strong control framework.
- You'll develop and implement risk and control assessments
- Assist the business in complying with the Group's policies and relevant regulatory requirements.
- This positon has no official line manager responsibility; however, it will share the day-to-day functional management of one more junior team member so could be suited for someone who's looking to take their step into management.
- The opportunity is ideal for someone looking to use their business and risk knowledge to deliver quality support to the front office.
- An Internal Audit or Risk and Control professional operating at AVP/Manager level
- Good understanding the control environment
- Good working knowledge of some of the following products:
Debt Capital Markets
* Bond Syndication
* Syndication Loan Markets
* Acquisition Finance
* Asset Backed Securitisation
If you're seeking a role with opportunities for progression and where you can make a real difference - then we'd like you to get in touch today.