A career enhancing compliance opportunity has arisen within a successful international retail and corporate banking group. You will help to provide oversight for the compliance monitoring programme with reviews ranging across business lines and financial crime compliance areas. From this opportunity you will gain a broad range of exposure covering KYC, AML, fraud and regulatory compliance monitoring.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Help plan and oversee monitoring reviews across the entire bank’s UK operations
- Further your understanding on regulatory compliance by conducting thematic reviews
- Get involved in financial crime areas to further your understanding of financial crime processes and policies
- Investigate, review and report KYC/AML alerts
- Respond to enquiries from regulators and law enforcement agencies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Have 2 or more years experience in compliance monitoring
- Experience of KYC and AML procedures in a retail or corporate banking environment
- A strategic thinker who is able to work independently and to deadlines
Hybridge is a leading Governance recruiter, with significant expertise and presence in: Compliance, Financial Crime, Internal Audit, Risk and Cyber Security. What sets Hybridge apart is its focus on delivering a top quality service, focused on helping Governance professionals make informed career decisions and achieve their ambitions.