Financial Crime Audit Manager (AVP)
We are currently working with a prestigious Global Banking Group who have an opportunity to join their Financial Crime Audit Team. The structure of the team means that you will have exposure across business lines to all aspects of financial crime prevention and compliance.
It's a particularly exciting and high profile area to get involved with.
You will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to Financial Crime risks in accordance with group audit methodology and the risk assessment framework
- Assisting in conducting risk assessment and business monitoring.
- Undertaking audit assignments, assisting in drafting audit issues for review by Audit Management, conducting issue tracking and validating closure of issues.
- Operating at Senior Auditor or Manager level
- Either an Internal Audit role in a bank, ideally covering Financial Crime or other related risk type such as operational risk.
- Or an External Auditor looking to move into Internal Audit in a major bank
- A thorough understanding of the banking risk and control environment and knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Able to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and deliver on commitments in order to ensure timely and efficient completion of audit projects
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)