Financial Crime Audit Manager (AVP)
We are currently working with a prestigious Global Investment Bank at a key time for their global Internal Audit Team. The audit function is highly regarded by the business so offers the right candidate great opportunity to stand out and make a difference.
If you are a Senior Auditor looking to step up or an AVP/ Manager, with Financial Crime Audit experience there are few better moves available: great people, great environment, great for the CV and great for rewards and recognition.
You will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to Financial Crime risks in accordance with group audit methodology and the risk assessment framework
- Assisting in conducting Sanctions risk assessment for the region and contributing to risk assessment and business monitoring conducted at the country level
- Undertaking audit assignments, assisting in drafting audit issues for review by Audit Management, conducting issue tracking and validating closure of issues.
- Strong experience in either an Internal Audit role covering Financial Crime, or relevant first / second line experience, or working in an advisory capacity in one of the Big 4.
- A thorough understanding of the banking risk and control environment and knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Able to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and deliver on commitments within budget, in order to ensure timely and efficient completion of audit projects
- Fantastic stakeholder relationship skills
Please get in touch today for more details!