Equities Audit (SVP)
Our client, a major Investment Bank, has an exciting opportunity to join their Equities Audit team in London.
- You will have the responsibility for defining and delivering the Audit plan for Equities.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships at a very senior level.
- Have line management responsibility for a small team.
- Contribute to annual audit planning and other broader management responsibilities.
- Significant experience of leading end to end audits across the sales/trading environment
- Ideally cash equities or equity derivatives audit exposure.
- Able to demonstrate strong awareness of risk and control and the current regulatory environment.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ideally some experience of line management.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)