I am excited to be partnering with a leading global investment bank in their search for a VP Auditor to join its highly regarded fixed income division.
You will be joining a team with a common goal to conduct work which truly adds value to their internal clients. You will lead a variety of fixed income audits across the markets business and have ownership of the stakeholder relationships.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Leading audits across a range of fixed income products
- Review and escalation of audit issues to business leaders
- Offer support and insight into the continuous development of the risk and control framework
- Provide on-going audit support for change projects and special initiatives
- Mentoring and supporting more junior team members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have around 7-10 years experience in internal or external financial services audit experience
- Exceptional knowledge of front office risk and control
- A good knowledge of fixed income asset classes
- Significant experience of trading desk review and associated support and control functions
- You will be a strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner