Director - Corporate Banking and Compliance Audit
Our client is one of the world's leading Financial Services groups, with a truly global presence. As a result of growth of their Audit function they have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious VP/Senior Audit Manager looking to progress their career and take on responsibility for a portfolio of audits with line management responsibility for a small team.
You will be the interface between the Head of Audit and the team, with responsibility for ensuring the effective delivery of the audit plan for your area.
The types of audits you may have responsibility for could include: Corporate and Transaction Banking, Securities Trading, Compliance, Regulatory Reporting, Privacy, Conduct, Culture, ABC or 3rd Party Outsourcing.
- You will be an established VP/Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Significant experience of working in the Internal Audit function of a major Corporate or Investment Bank or consultancy.
- Significant experience of leading internal audit projects across areas such as: Corporate or Transaction Banking, Compliance, Regulatory Reporting, GDPR, Privacy, Conduct, Culture, SMR, ABC or 3rd Party Outsourcing.
- Able to effectively manage stakeholder relationships.
- Experience of effectively leading project teams or direct line management responsibility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please get in touch today to make your application.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)