Data Analytics Manager (AVP)
Our client is a globally recognised financial services organisation with offerings in: Retail, Corporate and Investment Banking as well as Wealth Management and Insurance. They currently have an excellent opportunity to join their expanding Internal Audit, Data Analytics team.
This role will offer exposure to a cutting edge machine learning tools and apps utilisation. You will benefit from great career development within a supportive team with a strong track record of rapid promotion opportunities.
- Work alongside colleagues in delivering a portfolio of data analytics assignments in support of the annual audit plan.
Work with other data analytics specialists and other team members to identify opportunities for data analytics and then support the development and delivery of those analytics.
- Support Group Audit colleagues and business management in understanding your findings and agreeing where action needs to be taken.
- Sourcing, cleansing and importing data
- Design, develop and deliver computer-assisted audit techniques (CAATs) and data analytics in an internal audit context.
- c4+ years data analytics experience
- Understand how data analytics can be used to provide business insights, evidence of potential risks and possible control failures.
- Proficient in developing and running SQL scripts and using Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of other tools such as CaseWare IDEA, Tableau, Microsoft Access and R is desirable but not required.
Ideally you will have experience of using data analytics to support Internal Audit or similar functions.
- You will either be working in a Financial Services firm or a major Consultancy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are ambitious and enjoy working as part of a team then please get in touch today for more details!
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)