This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Investment Bank.
Working as part of a high calibre Internal Audit COO team to analyse, condense, present and communicate business critical information to Senior Management. Versatile professional with ability to leverage experience in risk identification and mitigation, effective communication and project management.
- You are likely to have between 3 and 6 years' experience gained either in a financial services firm, or in the Big 4.
- You will either currently be pursuing a career in internal audit, or within another risk or control or legal function, or in a business management role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in the use of presentation and reporting tools such as PowerPoint.
- Interest in data analytics and associate tools would be advantageous.
- Looking to advance quickly and develop new skills and knowledge
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Have a good degree from a good University.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Managers to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset / Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)