Our client is a leading Bank, recognised as one of the best places to work in the City, they take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, work life balance and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
- Delivering components of the audit program, identifying risks to senior management
- Analyse and assess IT risk for example : Cyber security, data protection and confidentiality, cloud, technology change
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of technology controls and assess the risks
- 5-8 years Audit experience within IT Security or IT risk management
- Preferably first hand experience for example with network security, cloud, secure information sharing, encryption and data protection
- Able to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and deliver the completion of audit projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry / regulatory developments
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)