A multinational Investment Management company with ambitious growth plans for 2018 is looking for a VP to join their expanding team.
- Support the Director in the delivery of their plan by taking responsibility for a portfolio of audits.
- Define the strategy for a portfolio of Audits and then lead the delivery of the Audits.
- Exposure to business areas across their central functions including: Finance, Financial Crime, Compliance and Risk.
- Have the responsibility for scoping, planning and leading audits to ensure that the selected approach is delivered.
- Line management responsibility to motivate and develop their colleagues audit skills and subject matter knowledge.
- Ideally have 7+ years Audit experience, with exposure to Finance, Risk or Compliance/Regulatory Audits.
- Significant experience of planning and leading audits.
- A Senior Manager/VP looking to take on the additional responsibility of line management.
- Be driven and keen to make a contribution to the broader function and business.
- Demonstrable experience skilled stakeholder management.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)