hybridge is currently representing a boutique investment manager based in the City of London. They are seeking to hire a Compliance Officer to perform a broad and generalist role reporting into the firm's Chief Financial Officer who holds both the compliance oversight and MLRO controlled functions.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to gain exposure to a wide variety of duties and tasks, and to join an established firm within the sector with plans to launch new funds.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Periodic compliance monitoring using programmes
- Monthly AIFMD risk monitoring
- Monthly CMAR Reporting
- Monitoring major holdings daily and making disclosures if necessary
- Reviewing presentations and factsheets before use or publication
- Frequent and annual reviews of policies & procedures, codes, systems & controls.
- Degree Educated
- Strong communication skills, especially around writing reviewing and revising reports.
- 3+ years prior compliance experience gained within the fund management or investment management space.
- Strong IT Skills, confident working with Microsoft Office & Excel.
hybridge is a leading governance recruiter, with significant expertise and presence in: Compliance, Financial Crime, Internal Audit, Risk and Cyber Security. What sets hybridge apart is its focus on delivering a top quality service, focused on helping governance professionals make informed career decisions and achieve their ambitions.