hybridge is currently representing a city based corporate bank who are seeking to hire a Compliance Monitoring & Reviews Officer who will be responsible for performing reviews of both the front office and back office divisions. The position is offered on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Conduct monthly reviews in line with business policies.
- Report review finds and make suggestions for areas of improvement.
- Attend branch visits and undertake offsite reviews.
- Take part in ad hoc investigations including interviewing, information gathering, report writing and decision making.
- Create reviews in line with policy.
- Previous experience in a compliance or internal audit function within a financial institution or audit experience of financial institutions.
- Banking or bank operations experience.
hybridge is a leading governance recruiter, with significant expertise and presence in: Compliance, Financial Crime, Internal Audit, Risk and Cyber Security. What sets hybridge apart is its focus on delivering a top quality service, focused on helping governance professionals make informed career decisions and achieve their ambitions.