Financial Crime Audit Manager (AVP)
If you are a Financial Crime Auditor with experience of working on Sanctions Audits then this could be a fantastic next step in your career.
We are currently working with a Global Investment Bank at a very exciting time as they significantly grow their global Financial Crime Internal Audit Team.
This position offers huge scope for career development as you will be joining the bank at a key time. The audit function holds a high status, so offers a great opportunity to stand out and make a difference.
You will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to Sanctions risks in accordance with group audit methodology and the risk assessment framework
- Assisting in conducting Sanctions risk assessment for the region and contributing to risk assessment and business monitoring conducted at the country level
- Undertaking audit assignments, assisting in drafting audit issues for review by Audit Management, conducting issue tracking and validating closure of issues.
- Assisting in training others on Sanctions topics and overseeing the execution of the Sanctions audit program
- Strong experience in either an Internal Audit role covering Sanctions, or relevant first / second line experience, or working in an advisory capacity in one of the Big 4.
- Excellent working knowledge of Sanctions system requirements.
- A thorough understanding of the banking risk and control environment and knowledge of the regulatory environment specific to Sanctions
- Able to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and deliver on commitments within budget, in order to ensure timely and efficient completion of audit projects