We are excited to be partnering with a Major UK Banking Group with operations covering Retail, Corporate, and Investment Banking and Wealth Management in their search for an AVP Auditor to join its FX and Rates Audit Team.
You will be joining a team with a common goal to conduct work which truly adds value to their internal clients. You will support the Senior Audit Manager on a variety of FX and Rates audits across the markets business and will have the opportunity to build key stakeholder relationships.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support audits across a range of FX and Rates products
- Review and escalation of audit issues to the Senior Audit Manager
- Offer support and insight into the continuous development of the risk and control framework
- Provide on-going audit support for change projects and special initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have around 3-5 years experience in internal or external financial services audit experience.
- A good knowledge of FX, Rates, equities, or fixed income asset classes is desirable
- Some experience of trading desk review and associated support and control functions.
- You will be a strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner.