This is a unique opportunity to join the Internal Audit function of a leading Retail Bank. Our client has been growing extensively over the last 5 years and, has developed into a major player in Retail Banking. They are looking for a newly qualified Auditor or Graduate to join their team based in Edinburgh.
Working with Heads of Audit you will be tasked with:
- The leading, scoping, and execution of the audit plan for a range of central functions
- Identify any risks, weaknesses , issues and suggest improvements and following up on these with senior management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years experience in a similar role in financial services or consulting.
- Internal Audit experience in Financial Services is highly desirable
- You will be CIA, ACA or ACCA Qualified. However this is not essential.
- You will be a strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner.