Auditor and Senior Internal Auditor – Investment Banking
We’re so excited to be working with this firm. They have such an awesome reputation and will add so much value to the early stages of your career in terms of learning, development and exposure.
They’re not one of the biggest, but they one of the most well-regarded Investment Banks, with an exceptional opportunity for someone to develop their career.
The firm is known for its training and development, and you will be fully supported in developing new skills and experiences.
You will be joining a high-quality team that puts its employees at the heart of what they do.
- Covering the front office sales and trading business.
- You will take part in all aspects of the internal audit life cycle.
- You will be involved in projects covering both fixed income, equites and commodities on a regional, global and thematic basis.
- Learn about their business, the regulatory environment and internal audit.
- Develop key skills around risk and control.
- Gain exposure to senior management.
- 2+ years’ experience gained within either financial services or a consultancy firm.
- Experience of Internal or external audit, or experience within another control function.
- Good understanding of risk and control.
- Good communication skills.
- Desire to learn and to make a difference.