Senior Audit Manager - Treasury & Capital
We are currently recruiting for a great opportunity for a Senior Audit Manager (VP) in the Treasury Audit team of a major Financial Services Group.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career as you work alongside highly experienced colleagues in a people focused and supportive environment. They are very strong on flexibility and have a good reputation for WLB.
Really good for people looking for progression opportunities and very competitive rewards.
- Take full responsibility to lead end to end audits across Treasury and Capital.
- Manage audit work to ensure that relevant risks and controls have been identified and appropriately assessed.
- Manage audit teams on a day to day basis, working to ensure that audits progress as planned, as regards scope, budget and timetable.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Operating at VP level or equivalent in the Internal Audit department of a major Retail, Corporate or Investment Bank.
- Experience of leading project teams to deliver the full audit life cycle.
- Experience of covering Capital and Stress Testing, ideally including ICAAP, Pillar1 and Pillar2
- Strong understanding of the evolving regulatory environment such as: Capital Requirements Regulation, Basel, Stress Testing / CCAR, IFRS 9)
- A flexible and committed team player.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)