Audit Manager - Transaction Banking
Our client is a globally recognised financial services organisation with offerings in Retail, Investment and Corporate banking. They are currently growing their Corporate BankingInternal Audit team and have an exciting opportunity for an Audit Manager to join their team.
The scope of this role is extremely varied, and you will play a leading role in the delivery of a range of audits with a focus on Global Transaction Banking including – Payments, Cash Management, Trade Finance and associated Operations.
This opportunity will give you great exposure to senior stakeholders across the organisation.
You will be joining a highly regarded Audit function where you will benefit from great career development within a supportive company that has a fantastic culture.
- Currently operating at Senior Auditor or Audit Manager level in the audit function of a major Bank.
- Looking to progress your career and make a difference.
- Have had exposure to any or all of these Transaction Banking services: Corporate Payments, Cash Management, Asset Finance, Invoice Finance, Trade Finance and their associated Operations.
What you’ll get
- Work with a great leader who will support and encourage your development
- Highly competitive rewards
- Excellent environment and work life balance
If you are ambitious, want to get involved and make a difference, get in touch today!