Audit Manager - Markets Audit (Junior VP)
Our client is a highly regarded, well known global banking group. They currently have an exciting opportunity to join their audit team in London.
Your primary focus will be leading and executing audits across fixed income trading desks.
You will be working as part of a high calibre team, with world class leadership, which will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop your career in a rapidly developing and dynamic environment.
This could be the perfect opportunity for you if you:
- Are ambitious, have good stakeholder relationship skills, a keen interest in Investment Banking/Trading.
- Have a good understanding of the trade lifecycle and can clearly articulate the key risks.
- Have 5 - 8 years' experience: gained either in the Big 4 doing internal or external Financial Services Audit, or in the Internal Audit department of an Investment Bank or Asset Manager.
- Want to be part of something where you can make a difference.
- Want highly competitive rewards.
Please get in touch today for more details!
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)