Audit Manager - Markets Audit (AVP)
Our client is a PE backed, small but high growth early stage market disruptor with various offerings across Investment Banking, Asset Management and Insurance.
They currently have an exciting opportunity to join their audit team in London. Because it is a small team and the Internal Audit function is its infancy, you will have the opportunity to make a real contribution to the business and gain far more exposure to a broader range of issues than you would do in a larger firm.
Your primary focus will be leading and executing audits across fixed income with significant exposure to both trading desk review and the associated 2nd line risk and compliance functions.
You will be working as part of a small but high calibre team which will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop your career in a rapidly developing and dynamic high growth environment.
This could be the perfect opportunity for you if you:
- Are ambitious, have good stakeholder relationship skills, a keen interest in Investment Banking/Trading
- Have 5 -8 years' experience: gained either in the Big 4 doing internal or external Financial Services Audit, or in the Internal Audit department of an Investment Bank or Asset Manager.
- Are looking for something different to a traditional Investment Bank.
- Want to be part of something where you can make a difference.
- Want highly competitive rewards.
Please get in touch today for more details!
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)